Welcome to my Blog!!!
A little bit about myself..a.k.a My Profile
Name: Siti Hasmah Bte Adam
Age: 19 (turning 20 soon) ;)
Currently studying in Diploma in Information Technology
Currently, I am living with my relatives as my parents are in Brunei. My father is posted there. In conclusion,I miss my parents!!!
if given an oppurtunity, I want to travel around the world, meet different type of people,learn different cultures like the different types of dances..
I have a passion for serious shopping.. Hahaha.. I am not brand conscious so I don't really mind as long as I feel comfortable wearing what I wear.So my favourite sites are any fashion websites like http://www.topshop.com/, and also http://www.youtube.com/, cos I love to watch videos..
Who do i idolise??
Kylie Minogue
She fought through cancer and still presevered. I think that she is hot and not only that, she shares the same birthday as me.. hahaha