Today I was absent for class because I was not feeling well. But everyone was required to do practical 4 and 5. This practical plays an important part of the portfolio that will soon need to be submitted. The practical is about the different search engines like search engines, meta search engine and subject directory. Evaluate and summarize the different strengths and weaknesses. After reading through the lecture, it also teaches the different methods and strategies to find the relevant results. Not entering the relevant keywords, can lead to a whole list of junk.
Overall for me, I prefer meta search engine. It gives the whole search result found in the search engines. Unlike search engines, the results are too narrow. For meta, it searches other search engines also. Not only that, it also open a new window for the resource/ website selected. This allows accessibility for the users who are doing a lot of research. The user need not go back and forth just to find what they need. It allows multi- tasking.
YYY
confessed -
10:53 PM
Y .The Girl.
Introducing miss petite..
dum dee dum.
i am petite.
its not short, I am CUTE size.
I love music.
i can't resist shopping.
& i make people happy too.
Don't Judgeme when you dont know me.