Y .Saturday, May 17, 2008.
Day 6 & 7
Back to class..
On Tuesday, 12 May 08
Proceed on practical 6a & b. The practical consists of 2 parts. Part 1 is the class test but it is on Friday instead. So we still have time to study. Move on to part 2. Part 2 is to do a research on my dream holiday. As soon as I saw that topic, i quickly thought of Venice. The thought of Venice itself just makes me go to lalaland. *Snap* back to reality. It was fun researching on Venice. How I wish it was real but it will be one day. But I also make changes on my practical 4 & 5. Today was the formative feedback on the portfolio. So far everything is ok but there is still room for improvement. 2 more weeks to portfolio submission. *Gulps*
Oh ya I also have to evaluate a website from one of my resources that I have found on practical 4&5. This is part of my portfolio.
On Friday, 16 May 08 (Practical 8)
Judgement day. Today was the test. Thank god I passed. I'm happy with my results. :D After the test, continued on creating my own wikispace account. This is for next week's e-learning. After creating our own accounts, we moved on to practical 8 which is talkingcork.com. Different people has different views. So as a S'porean, I have mix feelings. In a way it does voices out the people's opinions and views but it can cause problems. So its a 50-50 for me. But I must say that the jokes are funny especially the games. Hahaha.
So next week is an e-learning week. No classes for both sessions. Yeah!! But still have to do e-learning activities.