<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6683075056414671575?origin\x3dhttp://miss-petite-diary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, May 28, 2008.

Its already been 6 weeks since school has started. Time really passed by so fast. As an UIR student, I have gone through different learning stages and processes. UIR stands for Using Internet as Resource Tools. I have definitely learn how to search better with the different type of search methods. I have took notice of different websites introduced by this website like TalkingCork.com, Metacrawler, the subject directories and so on. It was also a pleasure working with my team mates; Gwen, May, Jun Jiang and Rui Rong. My topic is a very interesting topic and I am lucky to have chosen it. I got an opportunity to create my own blog and update it with reflections and some blog activities like if I won $500 and my dream holiday. I used to blog but I stopped as I was not frequent in updating. I also learned to make my blog more interesting my putting games, a music player and a chat box where my friends can tag me and give their comments.

I really enjoy this subject as it is so different from other subjects. It is not too serious and it allows me to give my own opinions about things. I have learnt a lot from my research about my topic. Mdm Faridah has been very supporting and approachable. So overall, two thumbs up for UIR! :)






YYY
  • confessed -
    1:49 PM